We promise that you should not worry about Jan 14,2022 Latest 1Y0-201 QAs exam at all. We, Geekcert, are here to provide guidance to help you pass the CCA-V Newest 1Y0-201 study guide Managing Citrix XenDesktop 7.6 Solutions exam exam and get the Citrix certification. Geekcert offers the latest real Newest 1Y0-201 QAs Managing Citrix XenDesktop 7.6 Solutions exam exam PDF and VCE dumps. All the CCA-V Latest 1Y0-201 pdf dumps exam questions and answers are the latest and cover every aspect of Newest 1Y0-201 vce exam.
Geekcert – leading provider on all 1Y0-201 certification real exam practice and test questions and answers. Geekcert | lead to pass 1Y0-201 certification exams. first test, first pass! Geekcert- being successful in your 1Y0-201 certification exams with 1Y0-201 exam study guide. 100% pass rate and money back guarantee.
The following are the 1Y0-201 free dumps. Go through and check the validity and accuracy of our 1Y0-201 dumps.These questions are from 1Y0-201 free dumps. All questions in 1Y0-201 dumps are from the latest 1Y0-201 real exams.
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has deployed 2000 Desktop OS machines in a call center environment. The call center is segmented into three shifts that span the full 24-hour day. The Desktop OS machines are deployed as non- persistent
Desktop OS machines with Provisioning Services. The administrator needs to increase the RAM allocated to each Desktop OS machine by 1 GB.
What should the administrator do to add the memory to each Desktop OS machine in this environment?
A. Increase the memory of the Master Target Device inside the Provisioning Services Console.
B. Use PowerShell cmdlets on the Delivery Controller to set the Desktop OS machine settings for a specific Machine Catalog.
C. Update the template in the hosting infrastructure. In Citrix Studio, select the Machine Catalogs node, select the machine catalog in the results pane, and click Update Machine.
D. Create new virtual machines with the XenDeskop Setup Wizard using the updated hosting template. Once all Delivery Groups have been migrated to the new catalog, delete the existing Desktop OS machines.
Correct Answer: D
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator discovers that there has been a security breach that requires all users to change their password. However, users are NOT able to change their password through StoreFront. What should the administrator do to allow for password changes?
A. Allow users to change passwords at any time.
B. Allow users to change expired passwords only.
C. Enable the password expired warning notification period.
D. Enable the password change feature on the NetScaler Gateway.
Correct Answer: A
Which tool could a Citrix Administrator use to generate a graphical performance report of memory for the last two quarters?
B. Citrix Studio
C. Citrix Director
D. XenServer tools
E. Provisioning Services Console
Correct Answer: A
Scenario: Human Resources has published training videos that all employees must watch. Employees are encountering buffering delays and poor video quality when trying to watch the videos. Which tool could a Citrix Administrator use to identity the cause of this issue?
A. Citrix Studio
B. HDX Monitor
C. CDF Control
D. Task Manager
Correct Answer: B
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to change Provisioning Services from PXE to TFTP. During the migration on a newly created VLAN, the administrator receives this error message:
Boot device not found.
Which two DHCP server options should the administrator set to allow the virtual machines to start up from the vDisk? (Choose two.)
Correct Answer: AD
Scenario: While attempting to add machines to a Session Machine Catalog using Machine Creation Services, a Citrix Administrator receives an error message.Click on the Exhibit button to view the error message.
In which Citrix Studio node should the administrator go to resolve this error?
D. Machine Catalogs
Correct Answer: A
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has prepared two server OS machines to host applications. The administrator used Machine Creation Services to provision the server OS machines. The server OS machines are part of the Windows 2012
Servers machine catalog. The Server 2012 Hosted Desktops and Applications delivery group is assigned to the Windows 2012 Servers machine catalog.
The administrator was instructed to roll out Firefox as a hosted application and has installed Firefox on the master server OS machine named Win2012-Master. Now, the administrator needs to update the server OS machines so that Firefox is
available as a hosted application to only the Finance user group through StoreFront or Citrix Receiver upon the next reboot of the server OS machines. The Finance user group is a member of the Server 2012 Hosted Desktops and
Applications delivery group.
Update the Windows 2012 Servers machine catalog to meet the requirements outlined in the scenario.
Update Machine Catalog
1) In Citrix Studio, highlight the “Citrix Studio” node at the top-left of the tree, under “Common Tasks” under the “Machine Catalog” section, highlight the Windows Server 2012 Machine Catalog and click on the Update master image button.
This will launch the “Update machine” wizard. (Note-the virtual machine should be powered off before updating to remove any locks.)
2) In the “Update Machine” wizard click on Next.
3) From the “Master Image” dialog window, select the Win2012-Master from the list of snapshots and virtual machines then click on Next.
4) From the “Rollout Strategy” dialog window, verify that the “On the next shut down (not right now)” option is selected and then click on Next.
5) From the “Summary” dialog window click on Finish. Update Delivery Group
1) In Citrix Studio, highlight “Delivery Groups” node at the top-left of the tree, select the Delivery Groups tab, highlight the Server 2012 Hosted Desktops and Applications delivery group, under the right-side “Actions” pane click on Add
2) From the “Getting Started with Applications” dialog window click on Next.
3) From the “Applications” dialog window click on select Firefox from the list of “Selected Applications” or click on Add applications Manually and type in the path of the application then click on Next.
4) From the “Summary” dialog window click on Finish.
5) In Citrix Studio, highlight “Delivery Groups” node at the top-left of the tree, select the Delivery Groups tab, highlight the Server 2012 Hosted Desktops and Applications delivery group, under the right-side “Actions” pane click on View
Applications. This will display the published applications available under the “Applications” tab.
6) Highlight Firefox under the “Applications” tab and then click on Properties under the right-side “Actions” pane.
7) From the “Application Settings” dialog window select Limit Visibility.
8) From the “Limit Visibility” dialog window select “Limit visibility for this application to the users listed below”, click on Add Users, and the Finance group then click on Ok.
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator must modify the store configuration on a StoreFront server to provide users with access to desktop OS machines and server OS hosted applications. A Delivery Controller named Controller-1 needs to be added
to the existing site. Controller-1 will serve as the Secure Ticket Authority. The administrator has been instructed to ensure communication with the Delivery Controllers takes place over port 8080.
Modify the store named Apps and Desktops to provide users with access to desktop OS machines and server OS hosted applications using hostnames only. Do NOT assume the FQDN.
Ensure communication with the Delivery Controllers take place over port 8080.
Set up Controller-1 as the Secure Ticket Authority.
1) In Citrix Studio, expand “Citrix StoreFront, click on the “Store” node, click on “Manage Delivery Controllers” under the left Action pane.
2) From the “Manage Delivery Controllers” popup windows click on Add.
3) From the “Edit Delivery Controller” popup window, the display will be automatic ally filled in and by default the “XenDesktop” radio button will be highlighted. Click on Add
4) From the “Add Server” popup windows type in Controller-1 and click OK.
5) Click on “NetScaler Gateway”, then “Secure Ticket Authority” under the controller in the right pane to verify that controller-1 is using port 8080 for XML (https://controller-1:8080/scripts/ctxsta.dll)
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator must use the Provisioning Services Console to add three additional server OS machines to CCH\’s environment. The administrator must add the machines to an existing machine catalog named Server 2012
and the machines should be assigned the ServerOS2012 vDisk. The administrator must name the machines AppServer04, AppServer05 and AppServer06, respectively, and the machines should be added to the Server OS Machines OU, with
plans to add 20 more server OS machines in the future. Provisioning Services is configured to use Network0 asa streaming network interface card.
There is currently one Delivery Controller in the environment named Controller-1. This Delivery Controller is a member of the CCH.com domain.
The username for the hypervisor is root, and the password is Password 1. Tasks:
1. Create three target devices named AppServer04. AppServer05 and AppServer06, respectively.
2. Ensure the target devices are configured according to the requirements outlined in the scenario.
1) Right click on “CCHSite” and click on XenDesktop Setup Wizard.
2) From the “Welcome to XenDesktop” dialog window click on Next.
3) From the “XenDesktop Controller” dialog window type in Controller-1 in the “XenDesktop Controller address:” field then click on Next.
4) From the “XenDesktop Host Resources” dialog windows click on Next.
5) From the “XenDesktop Host Resources Credentials” popup window type in the password of Password1 for the username “Root” then click on OK.
6) From the “Template” dialog window select the Server 2012 template then click on Next.
7) From the “vDisk” dialog window select ServerOS2012 vdisk then click no Next.
8) From the “Catalog” dialog window select Create a new catalog, type in a “Catalog name:” of Server 2012 then click on Next.
9) From the “Operating System” select Windows Server Operating System then click on Next.
10) From the “Virtual machines” dialog windows increase the number of “Virtual machines to create:” 3 then click on Next.
11) From the “Active Directory” dialog window verify “Create new accounts” is selected then click on Next.
12) From the “Active Directory accounts and location” dialog window Server OS Machines OU, in the “Account naming scheme” field type in AppServer##, select 0-9 from the drop down to the right, then click on Next.
13) From the “Summary” dialog window click on Finish.
14) When the devices are finished creating click on Done.